Sunday, May 5, 2013

This is My Israel

Therapists often tell people that compatibility helps tremendously in marriage, so if they are culturally affiliated, no, identified, then they should stay within their tribe to marry. There are so many things to argue about in life, why start off a committed relationship with obvious differences?

So it was nice to see a contest, This is My Israel, where you vote for the couple of your choice to get a $10,000 prize to start life in the Holy Land. That has to last more than a week, right?

NCSY sent me an email hoping I would shoot over to the aliyah site and vote for their 3 couples, and I did. Voting for people you don't know is fun, and the stories are good. Check it out. 

Flying East

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cry, it's okay, bubbala. Tell me everything.